Hi! Welcome to Ephemeral Jewelry.
If you're interested in a piece of jewelry, but would like to change something about it, please feel free to reach out. We love working with clients on custom pieces to ensure they get exactly what they want.
We currently accept all major credit/debit cards, Paypal, & Etsy gift cards.
-All production pieces are hand forged and shipped from New Jersey within 2-4 weeks of ordering. This gives us enough time to ensure the quality of your piece.
OOAK (ONE OF A KIND) READY MADE PIECES-
Ready made and one of a kind pieces are ready to ship within 1-2 business days unless you request a resize. This may take up to 2 weeks.
International order shipments can take up to 1-10 weeks. Customs fees are the responsibility of the customer.
Just contact me within: 5 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
*REFUNDS AND RETURNS*
We want you to be completely satisfied with your new jewelry! If for any reason you're not 100% satisfied, please feel free to contact us so we can work something out.
- We only accept items in their original condition returned within 7 days from the date you received it.
- We can offer an exchange or return.
After the 7 days, we can only offer exchange.
- Shipping fees can not be refunded & are the responsibility of the customer.
- Custom orders are FINAL SALE. No refunds or exchanges accepted.
If for any reason your jewelry breaks, please message us & describe the nature of the damage. We will asses the damage & repair it for you free of charge (in most cases) as well as pay for return shipping.
Please feel free to contact us via email or message if you have any further questions regarding our policies.
CARE & STORAGE
It is in the nature of metal to chemically react with elements found in air, water, sweat, perfumes, etcetera. In order for you to keep your jewelry at it's best quality, we suggest that you:
- Treat it gently as it is in the nature of delicate jewelry to be fragile.
- Never sleep, bathe, exercise, or swim in your jewelry.
- Remove or wait to put on before spraying perfumes or hair products, applying makeup, sunscreens or other lotions.
- Store in air-tight containers to prevent chemical reactions with humidity and other elements.